Please fill in our form and one of our experts will get back to you. Alternatively, call our 24 hour number on: 0113 245 8549
How to find us:
Our Leeds law office is located in the city centre on Park Square, making us highly convenient for anyone planning on paying us a visit. We are less than 10 minutes walk from Leeds train station and, if travelling by car, both Castle Street car park and International Pool car park are less than 5 minutes walk away.
Our legal services
From our law offices in Leeds, we offer a wide range of legal services to people all over the UK.
We are highly experienced in all types of medical negligence claims, regularly helping clients to win significant settlement. Our medical negligence solicitors can usually represent clients on a no win, no fee basis meaning anyone can pursue a claim.
Our nationwide medical negligence claims service includes:
- Birth injury claims
- Spinal injury claims
- Fatal claims
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Surgical errors
- Eye injury claims
- Cerebral palsy claims
- GP negligence claims
Our inquest solicitors have over 30 years’ experience helping bereaved families across the UK through the inquest process ensuring their questions are answered following the death of a loved one.
Our inquest solicitors can help with:
- Advising you on the inquest process
- Recommending how to proceed
- Discussing your eligibility for Legal Aid
- Supporting and guiding you through the entire process
- Ensuring you stay informed at every stage of the process
Court of Protection
Our Court of Protection lawyers can help you make sure you have the legal right to make decision for a loved one who does not have the capacity to make important decisions for themselves by becoming a Court of Protection deputy.
Our Court of Protection solicitors can assist you with:
- Understanding whether a Court of Protection deputyship is the right option for you
- Applying for a Court of Protection Deputyship
- Advising you on your responsibilities as a Court of Protection deputyship
- Helping you carry out the legal aspects of your role as a Court of Protection deputy
Judicial reviews & statutory appeals
We have a strong track record of success in judicial reviews and statutory appeals, helping a wide range of people to ensure they are treated fairly by public bodies, government departments and various official agencies.
Our solicitors can assist you with decisions related to issues including:
- Care services, welfare and special educational needs
- Housing provision and homelessness
- Planning, compulsory purchase orders and clearance schemes
- Safeguarding and DBS certificates
- Immigration, removal, deportation, asylum and denial of welfare benefits
- Rights of prisoners, people disabilities and elderly people in special residential care
We work with tenants, occupiers and homeless people on various aspects of housing law with a proven track record of success at the highest levels, including the Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights.
Our housing solicitors can help you with issues such as:
- Stopping eviction
- Possession proceedings
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions
- Dilapidation issues
- Landlord harassment
- Recovering belongings
- Home adaptions for people with disabilities
- Supporting vulnerable people with their housing needs
We also offer our legal expertise in a number of specialist areas, including:
- High Court planning
- Wills & probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Claims against solicitors and other professionals
- Actions against the police
- Community care
Contact our Leeds-based solicitors for legal assistance nationwide
Get in touch with our solicitors in Leeds for legal advice and support anywhere in England and Wales by calling 0113 245 8549 or using the contact form at the top of the page to ask a question.