Our legal services
From our law offices in Leeds, we offer a wide range of legal services to people all over the UK.
We are highly experienced in all types of medical negligence claims, regularly helping clients to win significant settlement. Our medical negligence solicitors can usually represent clients on a no win, no fee basis meaning anyone can pursue a claim.
Our nationwide medical negligence claims service includes:
- Birth injury claims
- Spinal injury claims
- Fatal claims
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Surgical errors
- Eye injury claims
- Cerebral palsy claims
- GP negligence claims
Our inquest solicitors have over 30 years’ experience helping bereaved families across the UK through the inquest process ensuring their questions are answered following the death of a loved one.
Our inquest solicitors can help with:
- Advising you on the inquest process
- Recommending how to proceed
- Discussing your eligibility for Legal Aid
- Supporting and guiding you through the entire process
- Ensuring you stay informed at every stage of the process
Court of Protection
Our Court of Protection lawyers can help you make sure you have the legal right to make decision for a loved one who does not have the capacity to make important decisions for themselves by becoming a Court of Protection deputy.
Our Court of Protection solicitors can assist you with:
- Understanding whether a Court of Protection deputyship is the right option for you
- Applying for a Court of Protection Deputyship
- Advising you on your responsibilities as a Court of Protection deputyship
- Helping you carry out the legal aspects of your role as a Court of Protection deputy
We also offer our legal expertise in a number of specialist areas, including:
- Wills & probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Claims against solicitors and other professionals
Contact our Leeds-based solicitors for legal assistance nationwide
Get in touch with our solicitors in Leeds for legal advice and support anywhere in England and Wales by calling 0113 245 8549 or using the contact form at the top of the page to ask a question.