We are Top Ranked by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners
Our clinical negligence team is independently recognised by leading client guides, the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for our reliable, top quality service.
We are ranked:
These are the highest rankings a law firm can obtain.
We are also ranked Tier 3 by the Legal 500 for Court of Protection.
Among our talented team, several of our lawyers are individually recommended by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners as industry leaders and experts in the area of clinical negligence. Our recommended lawyers include:
- Simon Minton – our Managing Director and Head of clinical negligence. Simon is listed as a leading individual for clinical negligence in the Yorkshire and Humber region by the Legal 500 and is also ranked Band 1 by Chambers & Partners
- Sahida Patel – a Director in our firm, recognised by the Legal 500 as a leading individual for clinical negligence and is ranked Band 2 by Chambers & Partners
- Julia Morrill - a Director and Head of the Private Client Department. Julia is listed as a leading individual for clinical negligence by the Legal 500 and is ranked Band 1 by Chambers & Partners
- Guy Pomphey – recognised as a 'Rising Star' for clinical negligence by the Legal 500 and recommended as an ‘Associate to watch’ by Chambers & Partners
What are the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners?
We understand that choosing a solicitor is not a decision you take lightly, particularly for a matter as sensitive and significant as a medical negligence compensation claim. It is important to trust that your solicitor is an expert at what they do and has a strong reputation for producing positive results.
The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners are guides that assess and rank law firms in the UK and recommend individual lawyers. These rankings are not handed out to just any law firm. They use extensive research, analysis and evaluation to provide accurate information about which firms produce the best results for their clients. Their standards are reviewed and revised every year, ensuring their rankings are up-to-date and reliable.
The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners are both free of charge to access online and can help you make an informed decision about which solicitor is right for you.
How can our accreditations help you?
Being top ranked by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for clinical negligence means that you can trust us to:
- Be experts at what we do
- Handle your medical negligence compensation claim efficiently and skilfully
- Maximise your chances of receiving compensation
- Understand what you’re going through and tailor our advice to suit your personal needs
- Provide professional support to take as much weight off your shoulders as possible
- Refer you to other support services where appropriate to help you move towards a brighter future
How do we maintain our rankings?
To achieve our rankings, our clinical negligence team was assessed according to a strict set of criteria, including:
- Feedback from our clients
- Interviews with members of our team and professionals we regularly work with
- Our track record of success and diligent attitude to our work
- Our high standards of client care
- Our ability to handle complex work
- Our commercial vision
- Our commitment to improving our technical ability and use of IT for client services
- The wide-ranging expertise of our team
- Our progressive outlook and investment in the future
- Our respectable reputation within the legal profession
Our rankings are reviewed every year, confirming that we consistently uphold our excellent service and high quality of advice.