Leanne is a Specialist Litigator operating within our Medical Negligence Department. In total, she has worked in the legal profession since 2003, initially specialising in catastrophic injuries.
As a dedicated Specialist Litigator, Leanne specialises in birth injury cases and is passionate about getting results for the many families she represents.
Her unwavering client care has seen her succeed in representing many vulnerable families, all of whom have experienced incredible trauma and loss.
- HS v Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust: Acting on behalf of her client following a maternal infection during labour which crossed the blood-brain barrier causing injury to the baby.
- LW v Cwm Taff Local University Health Board: Acting for her client after a medical professionals failed to recognise a baby was in distress.
- SH v Cwm Taff Local University Health Board: Acting on behalf of her client due to failure in recognising that mother had a torn uterus during labour causing a hypoxic injury to baby.
- CW v Cwm Taff Local University Health Board: Acting on behalf of her client when there was a failure to recognise a baby was in distress during labour, Resulted in a hypoxic injury.
Featured as an Assistant Solicitor in the Legal 500 in 2020
- Law Degree: LLB
- Qualified as a solicitor, 2010