Parbeen is a Specialist Litigator within our Medical Negligence Department, with vast experience in advising clients on a wide range of medical negligence claims after having sustained catastrophic injuries.
Parbeen specialises in all types of birth injury claims and has developed a distinct interest and sub-speciality in women’s health. As a respected and dedicated legal professional, Parbeen is also a keen supporter of ‘Tommys’; a pregnancy and baby loss charity that funds research into stillbirth, premature birth and miscarriage. Parbeen always goes that extra mile, using her extensive knowledge and experience to obtain excellent results for her clients.
Parbeen is passionate and fully committed to helping her clients and ensuring their needs are met during the lifetime of a claim, by regularly engaging with case managers, experts and third parties in order to maximise compensation and achieve the best legal outcome.
- Anonymised case: Acting on behalf of her birth injury client who sustained hypoxic injury at birth leading to neurodevelopmental problems. Achieved a pre-trial settlement of £1.5 million lump sum plus PPO.
- Anonymised case: Acting on behalf of her client who sustained ACL, MCL and PCL tears requiring repair and revisionary surgeries. Achieved a settlement of £100,000.
- Anonymised case: Acted on behalf of her diabetic client who underwent above knee amputation following mismanagement of an ulcer on his foot. Achieved a settlement of £250,000.
Working Towards an accreditation by APIL as a Litigator
- LLB Law - 2009
- Legal Practice Course - 2010
- Training Contract - January 2011 to November 2012
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2012