Peter is a Solicitor who specialises in medical negligence. He first joined the team in 2015 as a fee earner, and soon moved on to a trainee solicitor role in personal injury.
During this time, Peter also worked across many medical negligence cases, before qualifying as a solicitor in 2019.
Peter has a passion to positively influence his client’s lives, using his legal expertise built over a number of years. Outside of the office, Peter has founded and manages an inclusive local football team, with the purpose of promoting men's mental health through football.
Highlights of recently settled cases
- C v B 2019: Acting for client who suffered multiple injuries, including a fractured shoulder, following a road traffic accident whilst client was out cycling. Achieved settlement of £25,000.
- K v CICA 2019: Acting for client who was victim of historic sexual abuse. Represented client at tribunal to obtain settlement in excess of £20,000.
- KSJ v C 2020: Acting for client who suffered cardiac arrest on the operating table after incorrect medication was accidentally injected into client instead of anaesthesia medication. Achieved settlement for over £20,000.
- R v T 2020: Acting for client who suffered a severe laceration to his right arm when a lift door closed on him whilst on holiday in Greece. Secured settlement of over £10,000 for client.
- S v M 2020: Acting for client who suffered a broken ankle whilst working after tripping over a loose piece of wiring. Client unable to return to work for over 12 months, achieved settlement for over £50,000.
- W v A: Acting for client who was involved in a severe head on road traffic collision. Unusually, the Defendant was the local highway as the accident occurred due to traffic light error, after 12 months of rigorous investigation. The Client sustained serious multiple injuries, both physical and psychological, the claim settled for over £150,000.
- M v U 2022: Acting for client who was subject to an excessive 3 day delay in undergoing an emergency laparotomy for widespread faecal peritonitis due to 3 separate colonic perforations. Our client was left without urgent intervention over the festive period. Achieved settlement in the sum of £12,500.
Accreditations & Qualifications
- Law LLB (Hons) 2:1 – University of Chester, 2014
- Post Graduate Diploma with Distinction – Liverpool John Moores University, 2015
- Qualified as Solicitor on 1/4/19
Delayed & late cancer diagnosis