Trevor is an incredibly respected and knowledgeable solicitor with over 35 years’ experience, dealing with complex, catastrophic clinical negligence cases.
Throughout his illustrious career, Trevor has recovered multi-million-pound damages on behalf of clients in various areas of practice over the years.
Trevor is the current Chief Assessor for the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel and has been for the last 3 years, and prior to that had been an assessor for the panel since inception in 1994. He works directly with many of the UK’s leading Counsel and experts.
Trevor’s caseload ranges from cases valued at over a £100,000 to over £20 million, seeing him act on birth injury mediations and achieve many lifechanging settlements for vulnerable individuals and their families.
- ABX v Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust: Acting on behalf of a family involving a birth injury case which began in 2012. The case is ongoing and trial is listed for 2023.
- ABX v Bristol & Weston at University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust: A highly complex birth injury case, acting for a family. Achieved settlement approval for £15M following High Court mediation.
- Trevor was present at the formation of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) over twenty years ago and the Society of Clinical Injury Lawyers (SCIL)
- A ‘Fellow of APIL’ and an active participant in SCIL meetings for Fletchers
- Chief Assessor for the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel
- Specialist panel member for Action Against Medical Accidents (AVMA)
- A continuing member and former Chair of FOCIS (Forum of Complex Injury Solicitors)
- Law Degree BA (Hons)
- Maxwell Law Prize