Please fill in our form and one of our experts will get back to you. Alternatively, call our 24 hour number on: 0113 245 8549
Lester Morrill supports INQUEST Annual Northern Conference and Quiz
The INQUEST Annual Northern Conference and Quiz will be taking place in Manchester later this month.
Lester Morrill will be co-sponsoring the event, with the firm’s head of Civil Liberties, Gemma Vine, among the specialist Inquest practitioners scheduled to speak.
The half-day conference will allow delegates to discuss issues including:
- Funding: effective applications, securing ECF, case law, CCMS
- Coronial law update
- Inquiries – when an Inquest should become an inquiry
- Post-inquest Remedies – judicial review, s13 applications, civil claims
- Corporate manslaughter and unlawful killing conclusions
- The recent Hillsborough verdict.
The conference will take place at Garden Court North Chambers, Manchester on Thursday, 16th June. It will run from 1.00pm-5.15pm and the quiz will follow at 7pm. All proceeds will go to INQUEST.
Further information about the event and the option to book tickets online is available at the INQUEST website.